Re: [RadiusNT] VSAs

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:21:48 -0700

hostmaster@interaxs.net wrote:

> I have spent several hours working with the documentation and the database
> trying to figure out how to use a Vendor Specific Attribute and I have not
> been able to.
>
> I have 3 VSAs for Portmasters that I want to use
>
> LE-Terminate-Detail
> LE-Connect-Detail
> LE-Modem-Info
>
> Please tell me what steps I need to take and what entries in which tables
> are necessary.

You need to add them to your RadAttributes table. The following queries
will do it. These should be in the radiusnt.sql script on the FTP site.

INSERT RadVendors(RadVendorID, Name) VALUES( 307, 'Livingston')

INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 2,
'LE-Terminate-Detail', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 3,
'LE-Advice-of-Change', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 4,
'LE-Connect-Detail', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 5,
'LE-SA-ID', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 9,
'LE-IPSec-Log-Options', 1)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 10,
'LE-IPSec-Policy-Deny', 1)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 11,
'LE-IPSec-Active-Profile', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 12,
'LE-IPSec-Outsource-Profile', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 307, 13,
'LE-IPSec-Passive-Profile', 0)