Re: [RadiusNT] radlogin

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 12:04:59 -0700

Mike Kovacich wrote:

> > I get that error when I don't fill in a certain field in the subaccounts
> > table. Going from memory, you need customerID, login, accounttype,
> > password. If I remember correctly I get that when the accounttype can't be
> > found in the accounttypes table.
>
> CustomerID = 1 (can't make it anything else get error "You can't add or change
> a record because a related record is required in table MasterAcounts")

The design of the database is to add an entry into the MasterAccounts
table for the user, then add an entry in the SubAccounts table with
the CustomerID of the MasterAccounts entry you created. I would
recommend checking out the enhanced MS Access database, as it has
some forms that simplify this.

As I noted earlier, unless you are in both or ODBC mode, your
changes to the DB will not be used.