Re: [RadiusNT] radlogin

Mike Kovacich ( (no email) )
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:44:51 -0400

Terry Bomersbach wrote:

> I get that error when I don't fill in a certain field in the subaccounts
> table. Going from memory, you need customerID, login, accounttype,
> password. If I remember correctly I get that when the accounttype can't be
> found in the accounttypes table.

CustomerID = 1 (can't make it anything else get error "You can't add or change
a record because a related record is required in table MasterAcounts")

Login = n
password = n
AccountType = PPP

I am using the radius97.mdb table from the access directory on the FTP site. I
got same problem with original table that came with the radius25 download.

-------Mike KovacichSystem AdministratorInter-PC Internet Services