Re: [RadiusNT] port-limit & concurrency control

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:31:32 -0500

Stephen Johnson wrote:

> Dale, thanks for your help.
> Where do I look to determine if a field is reply or check?

A check Attribute is something you want RadiusNT to check against
attributes in the authentication request. They are NOT send
back to the NAS. Reply attributes are sent back to the NAS. Check
attributes are fairly limited, and would be like CallerID, NASPortType,
etc, where you want to limit the user to a particular scenario (like
from a specific phone number or dialup type).

> Another basic question:
> does variable login limits do no good without concurrency control?

Variable login limits is ignored without Concurrency control
enabled. VLL, will be going away in the next release of
RadiusNT, anyways.