Re: [RadiusNT] ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error.

Brian Lube ( brian@mpinet.net )
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 15:58:38 -0400

At 11:51 AM 6/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Brian Lube wrote:
> >
> > The documentation for this area of RadiusNT is a bit strange. I could not
> > find accurate docs for the servertype field to create it in the servers
> > table. I checked both the web site and the docs. Maybe I missed
> > something, but I'm not using a select on server type. From your questions
> > I'm going to assume that this is going to be the problem. Could you give
> > me more detailed information about the ServerTypes field and how it should
> > be set?
>
>The ServerType was only added in RadiusNT 2.5.175. I added some
>information
>about it in to the SNMP Concurrency FAQ at:
>
>http://www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/faqs/SNMP-Concurrency.html

Okay, I read back through it and found a little bit of a reference to
it. What I'm using is a value field of int. Is this okay? Should it be
varchar if I want to use Ascend equipment?

Just as feedback the web page helps, but could be more detailed about some
of the changes that 175 needs to make to SNMP. It seems to work fine for
USR/3com equipment now.

Thanks!

--bl

Brian Lube