Re: [RadiusNT] ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 11:51:18 -0500

Brian Lube wrote:

> The documentation for this area of RadiusNT is a bit strange. I could not
> find accurate docs for the servertype field to create it in the servers
> table. I checked both the web site and the docs. Maybe I missed
> something, but I'm not using a select on server type. From your questions
> I'm going to assume that this is going to be the problem. Could you give
> me more detailed information about the ServerTypes field and how it should
> be set?

The ServerType was only added in RadiusNT 2.5.175. I added some
information
about it in to the SNMP Concurrency FAQ at:

http://www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/faqs/SNMP-Concurrency.html

Basically, the SNMPUser is used as is, except for the Ascends, which
we add the AcctSessionID to the end of beforing sending it.