Re: [RadiusNT] Email only

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Sun, 23 May 1999 08:03:37 +0800

I know of a way !!

Using any Radius version, simply assign a specific (or even a private ) IP
address to the Email-only user.

Then in RRAS Admin,

1. double-click on IP routing
2. click on Summary
3. right-click on the interface
4. click on Configure Interface
5. click on Drop all except listed below
6. click on Add... button
7. check Source
8. enter the specific ip address you assigned the email-only user
9. enter 255.255.255.255 as subnet mask
10 . in Protocol, choose TCP
11. in Source Port, enter 0
12. in Destination Port, enter 25 (for SMTP)
13. click on Ok

Do the same, but this time, enter 110 for Destination Port (for POP3)

This will take effect immediately - no need to reboot NT.

- Danny Sinang