RE: [RadiusNT] Unable to get RadiusNT running as a service...

Blake Eitniear ( Blake@firststepcomputing.com )
Wed, 19 May 1999 17:33:04 -0400

This is what I did to get it started:

(Note: Had regedit going to watch the registry)
1. Opened the admin program (of course everything there was again blown
away...)
2. Typed in all my stuff AGAIN
3. Installed the service via admin (Did not save yet)
4. Checked the registry, only a couple entries there, including mode=0 (no
save)
5. Saved the config (recheck the registry, stuff there)
6. Went directly to the CP->Services and tried to start the service
7. It started!

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I did (retracing steps not easy...)

Now I'll reboot the thing and see if it will start all by itself!

Ugh.

BTW, to answer your question, at the time it was crashing mode was set to 1
in the registry...
Blake