RE: [RadiusNT] Server Ports and ip address

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:23:58 -0500

Update works fine ... at least it does in 11.7.3

Maybe you are missing a setup step....

Here is my aaa section....

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default local
aaa authentication ppp dial radius
aaa authorization network radius if-authenticated
aaa accounting network start-stop radius
aaa accounting update newinfo

Also.. you need to be running Radius 2.5.xx don't remember the version, but
Dale can point you in that direction.....