Re: [RadiusNT] TIME BANKING !!!!!! Help!!!

Rita Ruggeri ( (no email) )
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:56:02 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BE82C2.FECBADA0

Excuse me, but I've the opposite problem: do you use ODBC mode?

Best regards

Rita
-----Original Message-----
From: Ariel Andr=E9s Rabenbach <ari@puntoar.net.ar>
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com <radiusnt@iea-software.com>
Date: Friday, April 09, 1999 5:51 PM
Subject: [RadiusNT] TIME BANKING !!!!!! Help!!!
=20
Hi! =20
I have a little one, the concurrency control is working well, =
calls on line is working fine too but I have checked the time banking in =
my Radiusadmin and the Timeleft field in Subaccount table does not =
change.
=20
CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE !!!
=
thank you @ri

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BE82C2.FECBADA0

Excuse me, but I've the opposite =problem: do you=20use ODBC mode?

Best regards

Rita
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Ariel Andrés Rabenbach <ari@puntoar.net.ar>
To: =radiusnt@iea-software.com =<radiusnt@iea-software.com&g=t;
Date:=20 Friday, April 09, 1999 5:51 PM
Subject: [RadiusNT] =TIME=20 BANKING !!!!!! Help!!!

Hi!
    I have a little one, the =concurrency=20 control is working well, calls on line is working fine too but I =have=20 checked the time banking in my Radiusadmin and the Timeleft field in = Subaccount table does not change.
        =   =20
          &nbs=p;       =20 CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE !!!
        =   =20             =   =20             =   =20             =   =20             =   =20             thank you=20 =@ri
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BE82C2.FECBADA0--