Re: [RadiusNT] NEW FEATURE: Users File Dynamically Loads in

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:06:17 -0500 (EST)

Can we make it cook dinner too ? ;)

Actually, the feature you want is sort of already available.

There is an external program called RADUSERS that will dump the ODBC database to text file. You could satisfy the needs you require TODAY by making a batch file to execute radusers followed by a net stop radiusnt then net start radiusnt

Then schedule the batch file as desired.

Only caveat, your radius is down for about 5 seconds while it restarts. But we are going to see a RadiusNT version that can parse through the text file on the fly like the unix versions can real soon right Dale ? :P

Now THAT would be a feature. But I think the issue is more of an NT problem than a RadiusNT shortfalling.

= K