Re: [RadiusNT] Microsoft RRAS

Dian Kurniadi ( (no email) )
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:46:25 +0700

------=_NextPart_000_0097_01BE656B.77B4DB80

Thanks Rudy.
-----Original Message-----
From: Rudy Komsic <rudyk@cyberglobe.net>
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com <radiusnt@iea-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 7:37 AM
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] Microsoft RRAS
=20
Dian,
=20
I would Highly look into a self contained Terminal Server like the =
Netserver 16i or some PM2/3. I personally prefer USR/3COM products but =
there are plenty out there. Doing the Micro$oft Solution can be both =
frustrating and incomplete for your task. Microsoft only implemented =
the bare minimum into Radius client for RRAS that f you don't need =
monitoring of your modem usage, you can use it. Otherwise, go with a =
terminal server with built in Radius support.
=20
From:=20 Rudy Komsic <rudyk@cyberglobe.net>
T=o:=20 radiusnt@iea-software.com=20 <radiusnt@iea-software.com&g=t;
Date:=20 Tuesday, March 02, 1999 7:37 AM
Subject: RE: =[RadiusNT]=20 Microsoft RRAS

Dian,

I=20 would Highly look into a self contained Terminal Server like the =Netserver=20 16i or some PM2/3.  I personally prefer USR/3COM products but =there are=20 plenty out there.  Doing the Micro$oft Solution can be both =frustrating=20 and incomplete for your task.  Microsoft only implemented the =bare=20 minimum into Radius client for RRAS that f you don't need monitoring =of your=20 modem usage, you can use it.  Otherwise, go with a terminal =server with=20 built in Radius support.