Re: [RadiusNT] Server Access

Sheryl D. Stover ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:16:30 -0800

Brian,

You would need to create two account types - one with the check attribute
and one without - if you have some users you want to be able to access both
Async and ISDN. With no check attribute they can log in either way,
provided you're using PRI lines that support both (and I assume you are).

Sheryl D. Stover - sds@iea-software.com - http://www.iea-software.com
IEA Software Account Management and Customer Service
Phone: (509) 444-2455 ext. 51 - Fax: (509) 624-9903
Billing and Customer Care for ISPs and Communications Companies

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Lube <brian@mpinet.net>
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com <radiusnt@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Server Access

:Okay, finally got it (must have a nut loose on my keyboard or
:something...). One question on it though. Is there a way to allow an ISDN
:typed customer to log in Async or ISDN with the radcheck?
:
:Thanks!
:
:--bl
:
:At 12:44 PM 2/18/99 -0800, you wrote:
:>Brian Lube wrote:
:>>
:>> I think I follow you, but I'm not sure how this would be implemented...
:>>
:>> Are you saying to place something in the RadATConfigs for each type that
:>> would set the attribute 61 to ISDN or Async?
:>
:>Yes. You would set RadAttribueID=61, RadCheck=1, and the Value to the
:>respective value you want to check/restrict:
:>
:>VALUE NAS-Port-Type Async 0
:>VALUE NAS-Port-Type Sync 1
:>VALUE NAS-Port-Type ISDN 2
:>VALUE NAS-Port-Type ISDN-Async-V120 3
:>VALUE NAS-Port-Type ISDN-Async-V110 4
:>VALUE NAS-Port-Type Virtual 5
:>VALUE NAS-Port-Type PIAFS 6
:>
:>
:>You can also get the values from the RadValues table.
:>
:>--
:>
:>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
:>__________________________________________
:>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com
:>
:>For more information about this list, including removal, please
:>see this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html
:
:Brian Lube
:System Administrator