Re: [RadiusNT] ServerAccess "time of day" accounts

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:18:58 -0800

Mike Miller wrote:

> Software running:
> Radius NT 2.2
> MS-SQL 6.5 SP4
>
> We are trying to set up a "time of day" account on one of our NASs. We
> have done the following:

RadiusNT 2.2 used a different scale (I believe it was seconds based)
that 2.5 does. I would recommend upgrading to RadiusNT 2.5, as it
fixed a couple of other issues with the server port access as well.