Re: [RadiusNT] Technical Documentation

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:14:44 -0800

Sean Herr wrote:

> Is there any in depth technical documentation available?

The RadiusNT documentation includes some technical information
about the database. Those section doe presume that you have a fair
amount of knowledge about SQL and RADIUS in general. Its outside the
scope of the documentation to try cover the technical aspects of
SQL and RADIUS, though.

> I am not an expert at SQL, only have played with it in free time over the
> last 6 months.
>
> If I wanted to play with stored procedures in SQL, can I manipulate qry's
> that Radius receives ACK's and NAK's from?

I'm not quite sure what you mean here. All of the queries (besides the
main authentication query, but thats changing) are calls to stored
procedures in SQL mode. You can change the stored procedures, as long
as they still return the same number and type of columns. We have
several customers that have adapted or changed the behavior of RadiusNT
this way.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html