Re: [RadiusNT] Radius debug

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 22:15:31 -0800

Stephen Johnson wrote:

> When I try to run debug, radius -x# where # is 1, 2, 4, or 8, often I'm not
> getting any debug messages. About once out of every 5 or 6 times I start
> debug will it actually work. It will go through all the messages saying it's
> initializing and finish with the message:
> RadiusNT Standard Initialized...
> and then it may or may not give the messages as a user tries to connect.
> Also, is there a way to send all those messages to a file?

If you define the authentication and accounting log files in the
RadiusNT admin, the respective thread will log its actions to the
specific file. If they entries are blank, RadiusNT will print the
debug information to the screen. I typically use debug level of 15
to show all the debug levels. Selecting only one of them may not
give enough information.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html