Re: [RadiusNT] problem with RadiusNT & SQL database!

Matthew Bailey ( mbailey@journey.net )
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:10:25 -0500 (EST)

A quick dirty way to do this would be to create a new device import your
data. Then go to RadiusNT server and reset the DSN's to point to the new
device. That will get you going while you fix the other problem..

--Matt