Re: [RadiusNT] GRIC / IPASS Roaming?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 23:14:02 -0800

Denny Figuerres wrote:

> same question here.

See my earlier response for details.

> we want to offer and or accept roaming with iPASS.
>
> has any progress been made? is it on "hold" till after Emerald 2.5 is
> done? do you need more requests from purchasing customers?

No. The proxy features in RadiusNT allow it to work with the proxy
software that iPass and GRIC provide to you (that basically translates
RADIUS to their proprietary protocol).

> any kind of update on your plans for proxy and roaming would be a good
> thing.

There is no need or advantage for us to try and support all of the
different roaming services, as was originally planned. All of the
romaing services I know of support RADIUS, and since RadiusNT supports
RADIUS proxy, its usually easy to configure RadiusNT to work with
those services.

For more information about this list, including removal, pleasesee this URL: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html