Re: disconnect causes

Greg ( (no email) )
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:38:52 -0400

Dale,

>Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:42:15 -0700
>From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
>Did you restart RadiusNT after adding the columns? It only reads them upon
>startup. The names should NOT include the dashes.

Didn't use dashes. Restarting radius worked. Mea culpa. Thanks!

>The problem could also be in the types. Check your dictionary and make sure
>you get the types correctly:

Interestingly, they're working as is, and I didn't update Dictionary either.

>ATTRIBUTE Acct-Terminate-Cause 49 integer
>ATTRIBUTE Ascend-Disconnect-Cause 195 integer
>ATTRIBUTE Ascend-Connect-Progress 196 integer
>Therefore, they should ALL be added as an int type, not a string.
>Most likely having the one defined wrong is causing an error and
>nothing is being inserted.

When I tried to change the type from single to integer on the last field,
MS-Access'97 gave me an error about running out of memory or disk space.

We have a memory peak of 64 out of 128 MB RAM, and the hard drive has over
0.5 GB free, and the radius97.mdb file is only 33 MB. Any ideas...?

Take care,
Greg