Re: disconnect causes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:42:15 -0700

List wrote:

> Is there any way to get the disconnect cause fields to populate in ODBC?
>
> >AcctTerminateCause
> >AscendDisconnectCause
> >AscendConnectProgress
>
> They used to appear in the text log files, but even after I added the fields
> to the Calls table with and without the dashes, it doesn't show anything.
> The first is defined as text and the other two as numbers. Nothing.

Did you restart RadiusNT after adding the columns? It only reads them
upon startup. The names should NOT include the dashes. The problem
could also be in the types. Check your dictionary and make sure you
get the types correctly:

ATTRIBUTE Acct-Terminate-Cause 49 integer
ATTRIBUTE Ascend-Disconnect-Cause 195 integer
ATTRIBUTE Ascend-Connect-Progress 196 integer

Therefore, they should ALL be added as an int type, not a string.
Most likely having the one defined wrong is causing an error and
nothing is being inserted.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)_________________________________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com