Re: [Emerald] Dynamic Calls Online

Will LaSala ( will@greennet.net )
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:59:04 -0500

Hi Dale,
Nope we don't have that option checked,
I checked the registry also just to make sure and we don't.
Here's my current options checked off in Radadmn 2.05.0265
In the Advanced Section:
Concurrency Control
Variable Login Limits
Time Banking
Stop Records Only
SNMP Concurrency Check
SNMP Statistics
User Proxy
Authentication
In the Configuration section:
Mode - ODBC with Text Backup
Debug - All
General Options
Ignore Case
Trim Name
Require Secret
Allow Malformed

I hope this helps.

Thanks
P.S. As of right now no one is showing up in our online view....;-)
Webmaster
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally©" http://www.greennet.net
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net