Re: [Emerald] Comp Accounts expiring?

David Routh ( drouth@davlin.net )
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:50:39 -0500

At 11:37 AM 10/19/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>We are having problems with complimentary accounts expiring.
>
>How should we set up services/rates to prevent this from happening?

We set ours this way: (We have a "Complimentary" group created for them)

Billing Cycle: No Charge (It's a Balance Forward with Anniversary)

Pay Method: Other

Expire: Leave this blank

If I remember right it was the Pay Method and Expire that makes the
difference. I think you can also make the Over Limit blank as well.

David