Re: [Emerald] MegaPOP Users not showing up

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:27:23 -0700

Kelly Wright wrote:

> Does anyone have MegaPOP users showing up in the online tab? I can see the
> stop/start records in Emerald but for some reason I can't figure out why
> they don't post in the OnLine tab. If someone has figued it out, can I give
> you a call to discuss?

You KNOW why, and I told you why. Emerald is looking direcly at the
ServerPorts table, NOT the callsonline table. Therefore, modifying the
callsonline view (in the radroamports script) doesn't affect Emerald.
We are working on an update to address this issue.