Re: [Emerald] import into emerald 2.5

Jean Gionet ( (no email) )
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 22:29:46 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Deacon <peterd@iea-software.com>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] import into emerald 2.5

> On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Jean Gionet wrote:
>
> > Anybody?
>
> Which version of EmerImport are you using?

Version v1.0.106

There's two important errors
> it's reporting.
>
> > > Referential Intergrity | RI Failed on Column GroupName of the import
table.
> > > 'All' Does not match any records from Gr

should be fixed (no errors came up)

> > > Referential Intergrity | RI Failed on Column BillingCycle of the
import
> > > table. 'Normal' Does not match any records from

should be fixed (no errors came up)

> EmerImport has to match up values from your data with their Emerald
> counterparts exactly to satisfy the database constraints (Make sure
> Emerald knows what 'All' and 'Normal' mean.)
>
> To fix these select the column in the main grid responsible for the RI
> error... Then click the 'Map Import Data' button that will pop up in the
> button right corner of the window. Make sure there is a complete map
> of your values to Emerald.

I'm still getting the Balance ERRORS though and LoginLimit:

Size Check | Row:110 Size of Balance in Import:9 Emerald max is 8.
Value:-160.47558
Size Check | Row:187 Size of Balance in Import:9 Emerald max is 8.
Value:-136.9586
Size Check | Row:396 Size of Balance in Import:9 Emerald max is 8.
Value:-249.2193
(** "" "" this keeps on going up to Row: 4253)
Size Check | Row:7039 Size of LoginLimit in Import:2 Emerald max is 1.
Value:10

> The SQL errors sound like a date formatting problem. Could you send me
> the entire sql string that's failing and a sample date or two...

not too sure what you mean by the entire SQL string.. ?? do you mean the
error box that pops up when I hit IMPORT?

here's what I get when I type in SELECT GETDATE() from my SQL 6.5
Oct 11 1999 10:23PM

and here's what I get when I do SELECT GETDATE() from my SQL 7
1999-10-11 22:40:49.983

-Jean
CyberBeach

> Have Fun!