Re: [Emerald] import into emerald 2.5

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:30:57 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Jean Gionet wrote:

> Anybody?

Which version of EmerImport are you using? There's two important errors
it's reporting.

> > Referential Intergrity | RI Failed on Column GroupName of the import table.
> > 'All' Does not match any records from Gr

> > Referential Intergrity | RI Failed on Column BillingCycle of the import
> > table. 'Normal' Does not match any records from

EmerImport has to match up values from your data with their Emerald
counterparts exactly to satisfy the database constraints (Make sure
Emerald knows what 'All' and 'Normal' mean.)

To fix these select the column in the main grid responsible for the RI
error... Then click the 'Map Import Data' button that will pop up in the
button right corner of the window. Make sure there is a complete map
of your values to Emerald.

The SQL errors sound like a date formatting problem. Could you send me
the entire sql string that's failing and a sample date or two...

Have Fun!
Peter