Re: [Emerald] Report for unpaid invoices

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:31:58 -0700

"David V. Brenner" wrote:

> > Would you want that to print a summary report, or each of the unpaid
> > invoices? The first is already available.
>
> The latter would actually be pretty handy in our office. For instance, if
> we found that a bunch of the unpaid invoices were extremely late, we could
> select them interactively, then reprint them and mail them out. This is
> especially helpful with those customers who tend not to check their e-mail
> (our normal method of billing). We've found that sending them a paper
> invoice usually gets them to pay up.

I've got that working, but the only issue is checking each ivoice's
mbr's group to see if they have a specific invoice, etc. You have to
do a seperate print job for each of those, which is a real pain. :(

The auto-batch handle this from a reverse point of view (do each
group).
Maybe multi select should just be disabled is any group as a specific
invoice defined. :)