Re: [Emerald] generating letter for new users

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 08:17:22 -0700

PowerNet wrote:

> We are using Mailsite.
> Would this script work for us too?

Yes. The only one it wouldn't work with is Post.Office (because it
uses the sanew field).

> Also, where do you put the new user test file that you want to be sent?

You can modify the proc to be a fully qualified path to newuser.txt.

> Is this a script that has to be run manually, or will it just send these letters automatically?

You could configure SQL Executive/Agent to run it once a night if you
want.