Re: [Emerald] generating letter for new users

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 07:01:55 -0400

We are using Mailsite.
Would this script work for us too?

Also, where do you put the new user test file that you want to be sent?
Is this a script that has to be run manually, or will it just send these=
letters automatically?

John