RE: [Emerald] Re: Emerald Digest

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:50:50 -0500

This is exactly what I was wondering about when thinking about doing the
IEAK5 by myself. I too wondered about how to take care of this "minor"
detail of connecting to and using the internet as the means to sign the
customer up, if they didn't already have a connection and needed one to us.
We would have to somehow get them connected without them being able to use
the same means for connecting and sneaking behind us altogether.... like you
said...

Brad