RE: [Emerald] Invoice printing

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:20:56 -0500

Here's a better idea. I have a cr7.0 report I had made that does the exact
same thing as the "Print" feature in emerald.

I put it in our reports directory and made it available in Emerald through
the administrator. Now, when I want to print Postal Mail Invoices, I use
that report. Then, I go and click the "Print" button on the batch screen,
close the invoice report it brings up and select "Yes" to marking the
invoices as sent.

Works GREAT!

If anyone wants it, just email me.

Thanks,