Re: [Emerald] Changing Permanent Expire...

Sheryl D. Weidner ( (no email) )
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:55:19 -0700

David,

In ISQL_w (the Query Analyzer in SQL 7.0) you can execute the following
command:

update masteraccounts
set overdue=[integer]

The above, when [integer] is replaced with the number of days you want
all Permanent Extends to be, will udpate all accounts regardless of
their status. If you have already set some accounts to have special
Permanent Extends but want to change the default for your old default
accounts, you can use:

update masteraccounts
set overdue=[new value]
where overdue=[old value]

If you want to leave inactive MBRs in the same state they were when they
were made inactive, you can add the qualifier "where active=1" to the
first query, or the qualifier "and active=1" to the second query.

Sheryl Weidner