Re: [Emerald] PROBLEM with Import from 2.1.11 to 2.5.278

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:27:11 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, CPD JR wrote:

> Got a little problem here,
> the 22convert.sql creates the conversion table with double the users I
> have.
> How to solve this ?
> -JR

It creates seperate entries for each MBR & each service.

If you had 1000 Single MBR's each containing a single service. The
script should have spit out 2000 records.

Have Fun!
Peter