Re: [Emerald] Still troubles with call consolidation!!!!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:48:48 -0700

Gerald Zebedin wrote:

> Hi!
> We desperately need help!
> Ever since upgrading from Emerald 2.1 to 2.5 it has been
> impossible to do a proper call consolidation.
> Yes, the calls are consolidated in a way, but no charges
> are generated for those accounts that are billed for
> their use by minute or hour.
> And it worked perfectly with Emerald 2.1!!!
>
> I cannot imagine that this feature does not exist anymore,
> so please: What are we doing wrong?
>
> For a call consolidation we do the following:
> 1. Update calls
> 2. Summary in the "Batch" menu
> 3. Charges in the "Batch" menu
> 4. Create invoices/renewal/credit card
> But then only the regular charges (such as setup fees or
> domain-names etc.) are made into an invoice, no call-charges.
>
> Thank you very much for your help! We really need this,
> because our customers have not been billed for their
> usage in months!

Because of the upgrade, you probably don't have the scheduled
tasks from insttask.sql. Therefore, you need to go into the
Emerald Admin, DB Maintenance, and do a calls update before
doing the consolidation.