Re: [Emerald] Can't create invoices with >1 Item !!!!!

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:18:54 -0400

From: Gerald Zebedin <GZebedin@net4you.net>
> Has anyone else been experiencing the problem with writing
> single invoices that consist of more than one line in
> Emerald 2.5.x?
> The problem is - it does not work at all! You usually
> get a runtime-error.
> The support guys and database guys of IEA-Software could
> not help so far. Their answers range from - There is
> no problem - to - Yes, we know, but cannot fix it.
>
> Are we really the only ones with this problem? or has
> somebody else noticed this problem as well and - hopefully -
> found a solution?

I've run into this problem numerous times, also. Sometimes it happens after
one item; sometimes it happens after 2 or 3. It doesn't seem to matter
whether you enter them quickly or not, either. I have no idea what causes
this problem. I think someone here mentioned a while back that if you use
some older version of Emerald to create the manual invoice, this problem
doesn't happen, but I don't remember. I'm using Emerald 2.5.278 and SQL 6.5
SP5a for what it's worth.

Josh