Re: [Emerald] Payment Method

Tommy Cheng ( (no email) )
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 01:45:50 -0700

hi,

one of the issue is that in the emerald paymethods table, this is what we
get

PayMethod GroupID SortOrder
--------------- ----------- ---------
Bank Transfer (null) 5
Credit Card (null) 4
Custom (null) 6
Invoice (null) 1
Other (null) 7
Purchase Order (null) 3
Renewal (null) 2

I do not see check or cash under paymethod..... so........ (actually i
deleted them and add these in)

speaking of tables... do you have the lastest table structure posted on the
web? looking at insttab.sql, I can't find "credits" table for emerald 2.5.

tommy