Re: [Emerald] ONLINE VIEW

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:12:58 -0400

The settings for this account are the same as the rest of my unlimited=
users. It happens to some and not others.

As far as the 20 minute thing, in this area, if I tell my customers that,=
they tell me goodbye.

I would like to see Emerald work. Look at the list. Most of these=
problems are not user errors. They are program faults.