Re: [Emerald] Changing CreditCard to Renewal

Tommy Cheng ( (no email) )
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:32:57 -0700

yeah, i know.

i should of typed 2.5.278.

I just need a version that doesn't add a $0 charge for every new customer i
have.

and the worst part, i don't know how to fix it.

any sql tricks to make this "$0 charge" go away?

delete from charges
where chargeid = xxx
go

this is too much work