Re: [Emerald] 13

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:43:19 -0700

"Andrew L. Davydov" wrote:

> Dear Dale E. Reed Jr. !
> > Does your SQL Server only have 64mb of RAM? This is a known problem
> > for that situation, if so. You can get an updates admin at the
> > following
> > URL that fixes the problem.
>
> Yes, my server have only 64Mb of RAM. I can to upgrade RAM to 96 or 128 Mb.

I prefer atleast 128mb of RAM in a SQL Server. 64mb is the minimal that
we support. You can either add more ram and use the current admin, or
download the one I noted (although I'd still recommend adding more ram).
Also remember that with 6.5, if you add more ram to the machine, you
have to configure SQL Server to use more ram, or its not going to do
any good.