Re: [Emerald] printing invoices

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:02:39 -0400

From: Tommy Cheng <tommycheng@pcmagic.net>
> while i am not an expert on crystal reports, what is the best way to print
> 5000 invoices from crystal reports? I need to print invoice from #10000
> #15000. can you give me a hint?

Click on Database, then "Show SQL query".
How about adding "where Invoice.InvoiceID between 10000 and 15000" in the
SQL script? If you already have a "where" clause, then replace "where
Invoice..." with "and Invoice..."

I'd make a copy of your original Invoice.rpt file before making these
changes.
For testing, I'd make the range of invoices something like 10000 - 10020 to
see if it works correctly. Once you verify that it is working, just change
the numbers.

You can print the invoices directly from within CR.

Josh