Re: [Emerald] MegaPOP

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:25:38 -0700

Ed Miller wrote:

> I seem to have something setup wrong with my calls online.
>
> I can see, in Emerald, all of my users on line that are on my NAS's
> BUT if I look at the table CallsOnLine, I see that there are 3 MegaPop
> entries
> in there that do not show up in Emerald On-Line display, even with the ALL
> checked.

Emerald is looking specifically at the Servers/ServerPorts tables
and not the CallsOnline view. Therefore, the earlier RadRoamPorts
updates I posted will NOT show you the roam users in Emerald. An
update is on the way to address this issue.

> I have also checked the contents of the table RoamPorts and found 2 of the
> 3 entries that I have in CallOnLine table. They have dates form last week
> when I wan working on this before.

You probably should just clear the RadRoamPorts table for now.