Re: [Emerald] Consolidation blues

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:34:17 -0400

We have had consolidation errors since we started letting Emerald do our=
Accounting.

Support has yet to figure out our problem.
When they get into our server and do the consolidation, it seems to work=
for them, but they are not doing it using the Emerald GUI like we are. As=
soon as we try it, we get almost the exact error messages your are talking=
about.

BTW.. It's been a long time since I talked you you Rich.

John
PowerNet