Re: [Emerald] Error when trying to add logon/password

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:52:32 -0700

Steve Civilla wrote:

> Have recently replaced two of our networked computers and reloaded Emerald
> on the machines. Access Emerald OK and everything appears to work fine
> except that when adding new users logons before we can even finish Emerald
> responds that the user logon is already used, even though it is not.
>
> This is only happening on the machines where Emerald was reloaded. Using SQL
> 6.5 on NT, but no security configuration has changed.

Are the versions different? If you are using the newer version of the
client, use the new admin and go through each billing group and make
sure the unique logins option is NOT set and re-save each one.