Re: [Emerald] Error erasing users

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:26:38 -0700

Rafael Gomez wrote:

> When an user quit connecting with us, we take him out from our Radius
> Server erasing him and all his registers. But now when I'm trying to erase
> an user (with all his registers) an error occurs. Only the MBR and login
> are erased, but the others register keep in the Database. The most serious
> thing is that Emerald doesn't release the space that the users had. At this
> moment we have about 800+ users and I haven't been able to make this number
> decrease because of the error.
>
> The error screen that appears say: "error deleting credits"
>
> What do you think is happening?

The MBR is not being removed, and thats why the number is not
decrementing. GO to the MBR search tab, and search for the
user. You should be able to find it there. The delete problem
is most likely that you don't have permissions to delete from
the credits table. See if you can delete the user while logged
in as sa. If you can, then you need to modify the permissions
on the Credits table and let the Emerald group have delete.