[Emerald] Error erasing users

Rafael Gomez ( rgomez@c-com.net.ve )
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:03:35 -0400

Help please!!!

************************
Rafael Gomez
rgomez@c-com.net.ve
Charter Communications International de Venezuela
Tel: 58-2-576.60.80
Fax: 58-2-572.43.43

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Gomez [SMTP:rgomez@c-com.net.ve]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 2:27 PM
To: 'Emerald'
Subject: Error erasing an user

Hi
When an user quit connecting with us, we take him out from our Radius
Server erasing him and all his registers. But now when I'm trying to erase
an user (with all his registers) an error occurs. Only the MBR and login
are erased, but the others register keep in the Database. The most serious
thing is that Emerald doesn't release the space that the users had. At this
moment we have about 800+ users and I haven't been able to make this number
decrease because of the error.

The error screen that appears say: "error deleting credits"

What do you think is happening?