Re: [Emerald] Treat As Local/Strip Domain

Robert Boyle ( robert@garden.net )
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:00:24 -0400

At 12:59 PM 8/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I am having trouble with roaming users not being logged properly.. In the
>calls table, it inserts their user@domain information instead of just the
>user information.. Roaming calls never show up in the calls online
>view. Local calls still work.. I would like to see all calls online from
>all roaming and local servers. I would also like to strip the domain
>names from entries in the calls table.. I could write a script that would
>change the calls table after the fact, but I'd rather do it real
>time.. Can anyone help?

Rick,

You need to:

1. Add the roaming terminal servers ports into the serverports table.
2. Have IEA fix Emerald so it uses a username = 'joe' or username =
'joe@skylands.net' so the Call History button works.

-Robert