Re: [Emerald] Treat As Local/Strip Domain

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:01:10 -0700

Rick Knospler wrote:
> I am having trouble with roaming users not being logged properly.. In the
> calls table, it inserts their user@domain information instead of just the
> user information.. Roaming calls never show up in the calls online
> view. Local calls still work.. I would like to see all calls online from
> all roaming and local servers. I would also like to strip the domain names
> from entries in the calls table.. I could write a script that would change
> the calls table after the fact, but I'd rather do it real time.. Can
> anyone help?

There is an update script you can run that will allow the roaming users
to be seen in calls online. You can get the script from:

The accounting domain strip is an open item that we are working on.