Re: [Emerald] reports

Charles Weidner ( (no email) )
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:54:47 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0239_01BEDF30.EECC4020

Thomas,

All of your billing groups hold a groupID in the database. To find =
out the groupID's in your system in SQL query manager you would run

select * form groups

This will give your group names and their corresponding groupID

In SQL query manager you can run a query that will tell you how many =
people are in each group i.e..

select * from masteraccounts where groupID =3D 1

Where 1 would be your first billing group

the best way to run reporting on this is to tie it in with crystal =
reports pro.

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Thomas Browner=20
To: emerald@iea-software.com=20
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 1999 9:04 AM
Subject: [Emerald] reports

I am trying to get a count of how many users are in each billing group =
and how much each billing group is bringing in. Is there a report that =
will do this for me. Plus I also want a count of all the different types =
sub-accounts in a billing group. I would like a report that does this to =
..

------=_NextPart_000_0239_01BEDF30.EECC4020

Thomas,

   All of your billing groups =hold a=20groupID in the database.   To find out the groupID's in your =system in=20SQL query manager you would run

select * form groups

This will give your group names and =their=20corresponding groupID

In SQL query manager you can run a =query that will=20tell you how many people are in each group i.e..

select * from masteraccounts where =groupID =3D=201

Where 1 would be your first billing=20group

the best way to run reporting on this =is to tie it=20in with crystal reports pro.