Re: [Emerald] Emerald Reports..........

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 10:50:30 -0700

talon wrote:

> Well, I put revgross.rpt in with the other reports.. restarted emerald, and when I click reports... it doesnt show up.... ?

You have to add it to the list in the Emerald Admin, General,
Custom Reports section as well.

> I noticed we had servrev.rpt already, i click diplay report,
> it asks me if i want to refresh the data, i click yes.
> Then i get this error: StartPrintJob in PrintCustom caused an error:
> SQL server error.

Re-download the report from the FTP site and let me know if
you still have problems with it. Also notice, its called serv_rev.rpt
(in case your custom report is pointing to the old one after you
copy the one on the FTP site over).