Re: [Emerald] StartPrintJob in PrintCustom caused an Error: SQL Server Error

Network Operation Centre ( (no email) )
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:53:30 +0930

Hi

I have a problem with printing invoices too, can anyone help. Here is the
error when I click print.

StartPrintJob in PrintCustom casued an error: error in formula
<Record_Selection>.
'{Invoices.InvoiceID} = 3012' The field name is not known

Network Operation Centre
World-Link Internet

Ph: (08) 8231 0999
Fax: (08) 8212 8805

support@world-link.com.au
http://www.world-link.com.au

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, 3 August 1999 4:00
Subject: Re: [Emerald] StartPrintJob in PrintCustom caused an Error: SQL
Server Error

>Emerald wrote:
>>
>> > There is a problem with users in the EmeraldSecur group printing. They
>> > do NOT have access to the base tables (like MasterAccounts,
SubAccounts,