Re: [Emerald] Emerald2.5 How do you add a logo?

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:43:35 -0400

From: Eric <ejensen@accnorwalk.com>
> Are the reports written with a default logo? If not, could someone, with
> Crystal Reports 5.x or above make a simple change to the reports to
include
> a default logo (i.e. logo.gif) so that anyone can include their logo just
> by renaming it to "logo.gif"?

Although this can be done with CR 6, you still have to contend with image
dimensions and placement within the report, so simply adding "logo.xxx"
isn't going to do much without the other info. Also, I don't think CR6
imports GIF images (previous versions did). It does support TIF, BMP, and I
think PCX.

Josh